Pre & Post Spray Tan Instructions
Organic Spray Tan by Audrey
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR CUSTOM SPRAY TAN
*Shower and EXFOLIATE
*Use exfoliating gloves to remove dead skin (no product needed) in shower day of the tan.
* NO DOVE products before or after tan.
* Make up can be removed at the clinic or right before your appointment if coming from work or school.
* All waxing services, tweezing and shaving should be completed before a tan.
* Plan to NOT get wet or sweat for 8 hours after tan. That means no gym till done processing.
* Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing for after tan, the cosmetic bronzer may rub off (no staining to the clothing will occur). Avoid wearing white
*It is okay to wear lotion the day of your tan if skin is very dry or flaking
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CUSTOM SPRAY TAN
*Wait 8 hours to shower
*Pat dry with towel after shower (do not rub)
*When Shaving use new razor after
*Use South Seas Maintenance & Enhancement Products for Optimal Results
The Following Could Lighten Your Tan Prematurely
*All Bar soaps; especially DOVE products
* All highly fragranced or exfoliating body washes
* Curel Bath & Body Works, Victoria Secret
* High fragranced body lotions, perfumes or body splash in general and of the brands mentioned above
*Use of hot tub, swimming pool or a long hot bath.
*All hair inhibiting lotions or depilatory hair removal products like Nair, Veet, Neet, etc.
*Wax hair removal, manicures & pedicures.
*Body hair bleaching products.
*All anti-aging, anti acne or any products that contain harsh chemicals.
*Toners, Witch-Hazel or alcohol.
*Facial masks or body scrubs.
*Make-up remover or cleansing wipes containing oil.
*All exfoliating products or use of a loofa, exfoliating mitt, washcloth, etc. or rubbing dry with towel. *Band-aids or adhesive tape.
*Shaving with old, used razor (Must use new razor lightly)
*Various hormonal occurrences (ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy)
*Bug spray sprayed directly on skin.
*Products with SPF. (Use only South Seas Sunscreen)
HOW EFFECTED THE TAN BECOMES FROM THE ABOUT MAY VERY