Feeling Down? Let An Organic Spray Tan Fix Your Winter Blues!
Following the bustle and excitement of the holidays, many of us find ourselves with the winter blues during the gloomy days of January. And, even if you love winter, chances are you aren’t a fan of white, pasty skin that many of us have to endure during the dreary and cold winter months. While there are many people who run right to the tanning beds to get their glows, exposing yourself to UV radiation is by far one of the most harmful tanning options for your health.
With an organic spray tan, you can get an irresistible bronzy glow without having to endure hours of UV rays, which can increase your risk for skin cancer and cause permanent damage to your skin. In addition, organic spray tans offer many advantages over traditional spray tanning. Let’s explore some of the reasons why organic spray tans are a healthier and more preferred option over tanning beds and traditional spray tans:
- Unlike a tanning bed, organic spray tan eliminates the need to be exposed to harmful UV rays, and gives you the glow you’re seeking almost immediately upon application.
- Organic spray tans create tans that are long-lasting and fade evenly because the organic solution fully hydrates the skin. Organic spray tans also reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and blemishes, creating an even skin tone throughout the body.
- Organic spray tan products do not contain chemicals and preservatives often found in traditional spray tan solutions, which often contain lead, mercury and arsenic. These chemicals can irritate the skin, causing dryness or redness.
- Organic spray tan solution contains 100% natural ingredients, and is free of synthetic colors, parabens, alcohol, oil, fragrances and other odors.
- Because organic spray tans are generally free of odors, they do not contain the same unpleasant scents often found in traditional spray tanning solutions.
- The cost of an organic spray tan is very similar to the cost of a traditional spray tan. From a financial standpoint, you have nothing to lose!
Now one of the most popular tanning options on the market, organic spray tanning is undoubtedly the safest and healthiest way to enjoy the benefits of a beautiful and flawless tan without damaging your skin or exposing yourself to harmful chemicals.
What are you waiting for? Beat the winter blues in Buffalo with your first organic spray tan – you won’t be disappointed! Book your appointment today by contacting Audrey Marie Little at (210) 454-9840 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.